21 June 2012

Behind The Sukhoi Crash Story (8): Sukhoi Crash Can be Explain With Scientific Argument

Illustration of The Energi Moved


I am not a psychic, shamans, magicians, witches, and similar. I am an electrical engineer in the field. I looked at the Sukhoi SSJ 100 97004 cases of accidents on Mount Salak Bogor of expertise that I have

As already mentioned before that there is a theory of Compton, who also expressed by the father of relativity Albert Einstein became the basis of this scientific description.

I explain a bit here about the energy released when the Sukhoi aircraft crashed on
Mount Salak Bogor 9.5.12 at 14.43 pm.

Energy unit is Joule (J). I will connect this energy with the energy released by earthquakes.

To get an idea of ​​how much energy is released in an earthquake event, we can use the equation to calculate the energy-magnitude quake that have mb = 6.8. The calculation of this energy will produce a figure of 1022 erg = 1015 joules = 278 million kWh. This figure is close to the electrical energy generated by 32 mega watt power generator for 1 year. So for an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8 , the energy to be approximately 30 times more than that (30 x278 million kWh)

I often explain that many of the emerging number 4 in Sukhoi crash on Mount Salak Bogor, so I assume that the energy released when it is to have the scale mb = 4. You can imagine how much energy in Joules when it happened. There is no one who can move the energy for it unless Allah.
Subhanallah..........Allahu Akbar......